Events predating the blog
Posted on June 27, 2014 by Kyle Marek-Spartz
Here are the events that occurred prior to the existence of the blog:
- Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- We discussed learning resources for Haskellers and then split into two groups, one for people new to Haskell and one for people interested in building larger programs. The larger program group is working on a Twitter bot to monitor this website and make announcements.
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- We met to work together through the Haskell Koans to compare approaches to problem solving.